KXNO Sports Fanatics

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Correction:
That game was over after the first field goal. :)
A helluva lot of people said, "Ballgame," when that ball went through the uprights and they were 100% correct. Not that it was going out on a very long limb.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
My god this Hawk producer is still on the Iowa fumble all upset and says it was absolutely not a fumble( it was kid).

Yeah I tuned into some of the podcasts this week and several laugh out loud moments attributing Michigan game to that fumble call. To be fair the people that had me rolling laughing were callers and the hack Hawkeye producer, not the hosts.

I think it probably should have stayed as called...but they could have played 17 quarters instead of four and Iowa might still have a donut on the board.

Reactions: Cy Guy69

Cy94

Nov 11, 2011
Pollard on now - Paraphrasing here but he said beer sales in Jack Trice likely will not happen with him as AD because season ticket holders/donors tell him separately they do not want it and internet posters will not change that decision.

Also said Johnny’s will be moved to Scheman building in 2 years- says it’s too crowded.

Is Scheman used for conferences anymore? They seem to be moving to Des Moines.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Murph bends backwards to defend Clark’s on court behavior. Always cops out saying it’s just Iowa State fans saying this. Ridiculous
Did he condemn the Iowa fans for body shaming Crooks?

That is worse than ISU fans ragging on Clark

Reactions: CnG

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I almost want to punch people in the face who still argue about the invalid fair catch call. Now this fumble call, which was an OBVIOUS FUMBLE!!!!! is starting to get on my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyrocks

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
I almost want to punch people in the face who still argue about the invalid fair catch call. Now this fumble call, which was an OBVIOUS FUMBLE!!!!! is starting to get on my nerves.
Then just punch them though guy

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Is Scheman used for conferences anymore? They seem to be moving to Des Moines.

No really. Hasn't been updated in a while. No food or hotel close by, which conferences like. CyTown $$ and infrastructure may help that eventually.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
No really. Hasn't been updated in a while. No food or hotel close by, which conferences like. CyTown $$ and infrastructure may help that eventually.
Des Moines definitely took a lot of business but it’s still used quite frequently for university events.