KXNO Sports Fanatics

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Missed 1st hour of Murph and Andy so figured I missed the CC segment of the show only to hear them lead 2nd hour off about it. Can't believe they found an hour of stuff to talk about that wasn't CC related.

• Haha
Reactions: Acylum and CyNews

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
Apparently, a few days ago, The Morning Rush spent a significant amount of time saying Iowa State should drop to a lower conference. I think Conference USA was specifically mentioned. Where the eff did that come from? And where do they think Iowa would end up?

• Angry
Reactions: NWICY

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Missed 1st hour of Murph and Andy so figured I missed the CC segment of the show only to hear them lead 2nd hour off about it. Can't believe they found an hour of stuff to talk about that wasn't CC related.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing after they went the first hour without mentioning her. I can’t recall the last time that happened. They lead off every show with their One at One segment and 90% of the time it’s about CC and if not they somehow find a way to make that segment lead into her.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Apparently, a few days ago, The Morning Rush spent a significant amount of time saying Iowa State should drop to a lower conference. I think Conference USA was specifically mentioned. Where the eff did that come from? And where do they think Iowa would end up?
What the?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
If I heard correctly,Murph is wondering if partial scholarships for FBS teams will be going away as a result of the settlement. Great question.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Murph and Andy's producer is attempting to drink a gallon of milk this next hour. Good luck, buddy.

I actually did that once. Not on a dare, but I had such horrible cotton mouth that milk was the only thing that was helping. The next morning was really rough.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
I listen to KXNO on short drives and it’s generally entertaining enough. It’s not good but it’s convenient and I don’t hate it.

I was listening for a bit today while Keith was talking about CC haters. Basically he said that it’s terrible how many haters there are but almost as bad are the sympathizers/defenders. He said it’s not helping when her fans defend every criticism no matter how minor or when it’s fair criticism.

It seems like he would have more awareness of himself. He’s maybe the loudest CC defender of everything. I fully expected him to admit to that during the segment but he seemed completely clueless at the level of his own CC defending.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Murph and Andy's producer is attempting to drink a gallon of milk this next hour. Good luck, buddy.

I actually did that once. Not on a dare, but I had such horrible cotton mouth that milk was the only thing that was helping. The next morning was really rough.
sounds like absolutely riveting radio.

• Haha
Reactions: carvers4math

Help Support Us

Become a patron