Kyle Kempt Football Cards

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
He needs to start telling little kids no to autographing to make sure there is no deflation on his brand.

• Informative
Reactions: tolfbfan

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Why does he have 2019 cards? And why isn't he dressed like a "quality control assistant?"

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
i like the guy who started off with a rodney hood card listed at 55 dollars.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I wish I could go back in time and never spend a dollar on cards so I could go buy a new wakeboarding boat right now, straight cash homie.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Honestly I would buy a couple of those. Put them somewhere and then when my grandkids someday ask me who in the heck that guy is, I can pull them in close and say “Let me tell you a little story. One fall day in Norman there was a guy that no one had a freakin clue who in the hell he was.....”

barryb4384

Jun 30, 2006
I do a lot of collecting and I got his card in a few packs. Was hoping to get Montgomery or Butler. Got some of them as well. I didn't get autos of any of them, but Kempt's auto card came out in a few breaks I participated in. Pretty common for a lot of college grads/pro possible guys to sign autograph cards and put into sets. Usually not much value unless they hit it big. Baseball is even crazier as they have about 1000 or more draftees sign each year and 5 years later, most are out of baseball or stuck in the minors forever. My kids love getting grab bags at the card shop because they always get 1 or 2 autographed cards. Usually people I have never heard of, but they think it is cool

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I should go through my card collection when I’m stuck at my parents for the next 5 days.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Honestly I would buy a couple of those. Put them somewhere and then when my grandkids someday ask me who in the heck that guy is, I can pull them in close and say “Let me tell you a little story. One fall day in Norman there was a guy that no one had a freakin clue who in the hell he was.....”

and....."great grand kids....this was the quarterback of the last bowl game the Cyclones won way back. Memphis is no longer a college--it never really was-- and was disaccredited during the great college purge of 2031.....but we whooped them."

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I wish I could go back in time and never spend a dollar on cards so I could go buy a new wakeboarding boat right now, straight cash homie.

Yours didn't go up in value and you were able to sell them for $$$$$$$$? Shocked I thought that was how all card collections worked. ;)

Help Support Us

Become a patron