Las Vegas Classic only avaible online

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
That sucks balls. I'm getting a big screen this week and I was really wanting to break it in on these games.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
That sucks balls. I'm getting a big screen this week and I was really wanting to break it in on these games.

We probably won't get any HD games until the Kansas games on ESPN. And even then it's not guaranteed, I don't think the home game against KU was HD last year... but I could be mistaken.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's less about HD for me, and more about just watching a game on a TV with a bigger screen. The old girl served my wife and I well, but it's had a rough life, and it shows.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
This makes no sense to me. We have Iowa State, Purdue, Alabama, and Missouri State. These are familiar names. I wonder what kind of broadcasting rights are preventing these from airing.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
We always seem to play in these generic tournaments with no major TV. Like that tourney we won in Hawaii in a couple years ago or the other tourney in Hawaii we won about 6 years ago. Would it hurt to have us in a real tournament like the preseason NIT, 2k Sports invitational, Maui, etc. I know we played in the Great Alaska Shootout awhile back but that was before games were so widely televised. We also played in Puerto Rico and got DESTROYED by TCU I think it was.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
It's less about HD for me, and more about just watching a game on a TV with a bigger screen. The old girl served my wife and I well, but it's had a rough life, and it shows.

I don't know about you, but my big screen has a VGA input. I hooked my laptop up for the ISU/Toledo game but it kind of sucked. I couldn't get it to fill the screen, it was letterboxed all around. It was pretty poor quality anyways...and the webcast wasn't very good either :sad:

bjwitt

Mar 6, 2007
Ames
I don't know about you, but my big screen has a VGA input. I hooked my laptop up for the ISU/Toledo game but it kind of sucked. I couldn't get it to fill the screen, it was letterboxed all around. It was pretty poor quality anyways...and the webcast wasn't very good either :sad:

i did the same thing, hopefully the feed will be better

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Does the video stream uninterrupted for the whole game, or is there the annoying "buffering" moments where you lose your stream for a couple minutes?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron