LB Bobby McMillen - interesting personal stats

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
For those of you who live in Iowa, minnesota or elsewhere other than Illinois, Bobby's team plays some of the toughest competition in the state and they took the state title last year from a top 5 team in the state annually. They also beat Flynn Nagel's former team in the playoffs.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Who is his dad? Gotta love that NFL pedigree.

Bob McMillen who played in the AFL for like 10 years and then coached the Chicago Rush for another 3. I did an internship with them while he was the head coach. Pretty cool guy, although he's intense as ****.

If Bobby is anything like him, we will love him.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Good article about him in the register sports this morning that I don't think has been linked if somebody wants to link it (since I'm a tech idiot). Said he wasn't going to commit until his Dad came to DM this summer with his arena football league team, but he and his mom fell in love with the school and coaches yesterday, and he couldn't wait.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Bob McMillen who played in the AFL for like 10 years and then coached the Chicago Rush for another 3. I did an internship with them while he was the head coach. Pretty cool guy, although he's intense as ****.

If Bobby is anything like him, we will love him.
I must be old, when I read 'AFL' and didn't immediately think "Arena Football League". I was wondering just how old his dad could be...:eek: