NBA: LeBron 2018-2019

Where do you think LeBron will play next year?

• Total voters

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I have no idea why going 6-0 in the Finals makes you better than anybody else.

LeBron is already CRUSHING the all-time leaderboard for playoff win-shares...

upload_2018-7-5_14-36-31.png

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I was thinking about this the other day, but I would pay so much money to watch in his prime rodman guard lebron.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This is a bet youre going to lose.
The Warriors will fall apart next summer. Either Durant or Klay will be gone. There is no way they can afford three max deals. If Klay joins the Lakers (dad plays there and is the Lakers radio color commentator) he and LeBron can take them down. If Klay stays and Durant leaves they are beatable again.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The Warriors will fall apart next summer. Either Durant or Klay will be gone. There is no way they can afford three max deals. If Klay joins the Lakers (dad plays there and is the Lakers radio color commentator) he and LeBron can take them down. If Klay stays and Durant leaves they are beatable again.

You are counting on a lot of 'what-if' scenarios and you are also forgetting about the Rockets.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

If the Warriors win a third title in a row I just don't see them breaking apart during a dynasty run. I'm not up on the free agency/salary cap, but I think they'll figure out a way to keep it going.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Yeah, but by then the Nuggets will be ready to take the crown! A lot of there players are just as good as Golden State's were at those ages.

Jokic - 23
Harris - 23
Murray - 21
Porter - 20
Monte - 23

Now that's a nice looking young core ready to ascend as the Warriors age.:)

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
You are counting on a lot of 'what-if' scenarios and you are also forgetting about the Rockets.

I think the Rockets missed their best chance, small point guards tend to fall off hard and quick in their mid 30's. Arizia was the perfect role player for them too, he'll be missed and they won't easily be able to add difference makers since they're capped out.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The Rockets who lost Ariza, haven't resigned Capela and still have injury prone CP3?

Yep. Rockets already said they will match any offer sheet for Capela. And Ariza is a role player. Paul played what, 60 games last year and they still had the best record in the league?

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I think the Rockets missed their best chance, small point guards tend to fall off hard and quick in their mid 30's. Arizia was the perfect role player for them too, he'll be missed and they won't easily be able to add difference makers since they're capped out.

They don't need to add anyone to be better than the Lakers as currently constructed.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
If the Warriors win a third title in a row I just don't see them breaking apart during a dynasty run. I'm not up on the free agency/salary cap, but I think they'll figure out a way to keep it going.
The Warriors are currently taking advantage of affordable contracts on Klay and Draymond but their pay days are quickly approaching. Something is going to have to give in Golden State. Do you let KD walk to keep the guys or drafted or do you keep KD and let Klay and/or Draymond walk?

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Yep. Rockets already said they will match any offer sheet for Capela. And Ariza is a role player. Paul played what, 60 games last year and they still had the best record in the league?
You are undervaluing Ariza so much. He guards the other team's best wing. Who's is guarding KD/LeBron now? Harden? Ryan Anderson? Capela? Nene?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
They don't need to add anyone to be better than the Lakers as currently constructed.

"as currently constructed"

The Lakers roster will look dramatically different/better next year. 2019 looks to be flush with impact players reaching free agency and Magic/Pelinka have money to spend.

• Optimistic
Reactions: rholtgraves

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The Warriors are currently taking advantage of affordable contracts on Klay and Draymond but their pay days are quickly approaching. Something is going to have to give in Golden State. Do you let KD walk to keep the guys or drafted or do you keep KD and let Klay and/or Draymond walk?

They keep the big 4 together. They have bird rights to Thompson and Green which helps with cap issues and I think they will find a way to dump the last year of Iggy's contract when it comes time to sign Thompson. In addition, there ownership has said they are going to do everything the can do keep them together and that includes paying luxury taxes.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
You are undervaluing Ariza so much. He guards the other team's best wing. Who's is guarding KD/LeBron now? Harden? Ryan Anderson? Capela? Nene?

You can get a guy to guard if that is what you are looking for. Again, it is the stars that win games in the NBA. It isn't like Ariza could guard KD or Lebron last year. no one really can.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron