Lebron gets dunked on....

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Since Shaq is on his team now I already started rooting against him. Good choice it seems.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I hope that dude makes it into the NBA and dunks on him on national tv I just lost more respct for lj the guys is spiraling out of control I mean come on if he gets dunked on in an NBA game us Noe going to do somthing then too.. pathetic

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I hope that dude makes it into the NBA and dunks on him on national tv I just lost more respct for lj the guys is spiraling out of control I mean come on if he gets dunked on in an NBA game us Noe going to do somthing then too.. pathetic

This... Getting dunked on happens, deal with it, but the fact hes trying to cover it up, makes me lose the small amount of respect i had for him anyways...

06Panther

Sep 1, 2008
This sounds completely made up. You can't just go around stealing peoples cameras and video tapes.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
The Crawford dunk would have been a temporary embarrassment for LeBron. Let's say the video was put on YouTube. It blows up for a bit, dominates blogs for 36 hours, everyone has a good chuckle and then it's forgotten about.
But by censoring the tape, LeBron turns the dunk into a legend. On video, it's just a dunk. Without video, the jam can reach mythic proportions. Because nobody can see it, the story of the dunk will grow in stature with each telling. Today, it was a simple two-handed slam. In a few days, it will be a 360-degree windmill. By the time Crawford makes his Xavier debut in October, he will have jumped off LeBron's shoulders, flipped in the air, slammed the ball home with his left pinkie and then handed LeBron $3.99 for his dry cleaning.

LeBron gets dunked on by Xavier player, confiscates all video - The Dagger - NCAA Hoops - Rivals.com

cylen

Jul 5, 2006
I'll take LeBron's side on this (and i'm not necessarily a "fan" of his). Do you REALLY think LeBron is giving 100% at a skills camp? He'd destroy this guy if he really wanted to. But if this gets out it will never go away. It sounds to me like this guy had a goal to try and do this.

It's also HIS camp so that gives him a bit more leeway in this situation also.

bufante

Nov 27, 2006
DMI
I wonder what would have happened if the guy shooting the video, said no. Told Nike you can't have my video...what would have happened then?

Sounds like stealing to me.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
I wonder what would have happened if the guy shooting the video, said no. Told Nike you can't have my video...what would have happened then?

Sounds like stealing to me.
He would have been booted from the camp, and Nike would have black-listed him, IMO.

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Just talked to a WITNESS;in his words:
"It was nasty...chest to chest over him"