MLB: ****LETS GO ROYALS!!! 2015 October Repeat!****

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Gotta be some more Royals fans this year! Who is ready for another run to October? Gotta be excited with the young pitching and bullpen. I dont think we will miss Shields too much. Need Rios and Moose to swing the bat well! Need the power that showed up in the playoffs to continue!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Division is going to be a meat grinder, Twins better even this year, but hopefully get to the playoffs again.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I don't think they will miss Shields that much either. I am not excited about the rotation by any means, but at least they aren't filling the back end with guys that are terrible.

I am hopeful that Medlen and Rios can come back and be good again. I am not as hopeful about Kendry Morales and Infante. It looks like a 80-85 win team that needs a few things to go right to get back to playoffs.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I really enjoyed the Royals season last year...it was a fun run! But now that the grid has been re-set...GO WHITE SOX!

Love baseball season!

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I don't think they will miss Shields that much either. I am not excited about the rotation by any means, but at least they aren't filling the back end with guys that are terrible.

I am hopeful that Medlen and Rios can come back and be good again. I am not as hopeful about Kendry Morales and Infante. It looks like a 80-85 win team that needs a few things to go right to get back to playoffs.

Yea Cleveland, White Sox's and Tigers are all going to be a tough out.. Hopefully the Tigers are too old.. Cleveland doesnt have it figured out yet, and the White Sox's sux!! I am with you on Infante and Morales.. Did you see that Giavotella made a MLB roster?? Why KC didnt give him a shot at 2nd blows my mind.. I actually think that Duffy and Venture will be good starters... would be 2-3 in any other rotation... Volquez and Guthrie are the wild card... If they pitch well they should be able to be up toward the top of the central.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Excited for the season!! Ventura's cramp scared me today and hopefully Moose is showing that he can finally hit to the left side of the field. Can't wait to be down there on the 18th!

joker

Oct 4, 2012
Gotta be some more Royals fans this year! Who is ready for another run to October? Gotta be excited with the young pitching and bullpen. I dont think we will miss Shields too much. Need Rios and Moose to swing the bat well! Need the power that showed up in the playoffs to continue!
Today was pretty damn good for that.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
What a game. We got there early for the ring ceremony. Great way to cap off the fun post season last year.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Impressive win today, it didn't look like they missed a beat from last season. A long ways to go but I think it will be a 2 team race again.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I worry about the pitching. I don't think you can expect the bullpen to be that rock solid again and I don't think that they did anything to improve the starting rotation. Moose and Hoz have to step up offensively for this to work. This is not an option this year. The jury is out on Morales and Rios, don't forget that Butler and Aoki carried the Royals last August. Anyway, I can't wait to get back out there this year and cheer on the boys in blue. Say hi if you see me at the K, I'm the wasted guy in the ISU shirt.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
So.. I dont want to jinx the Royals.. But up 2-0 still batting with HDH getting warmed up!!

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Sluggerrr+San+Francisco+Giants+v+Kansas+City+dcwcQJ_r6sol.jpg

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
4-0. And everything looking good.

I'm trying really hard to stay grounded with this team, but they aren't making it easy. They seem to be hitting on all cylinders right or of the gate. Pass me some kool-aid.