Let's root for KSU tonight v OU (Out)!

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Hunter has a high ceiling. He IS still learning though. And from everything I've heard about him, he is a good student! He will get better!

I thought we had a pretty godd ST game today also. Nothing hurt us badly. I remember at least two booming punts w/ no to minimal return.

How did others view our ST's today?
ST’s were fine. You only hear about ST’s if they are bad, or they have a big return. Hell even the onside kick was kind of encouraging, even though we didn’t recover it.

Reactions: aauummm and t-noah

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Hunter has a high ceiling. He IS still learning though. And from everything I've heard about him, he is a good student! He will get better!

I thought we had a pretty godd ST game today also. Nothing hurt us badly. I remember at least two booming punts w/ no to minimal return.

How did others view our ST's today?

I found it really odd that Baylor didn't pressure our punter at all. They only rushed 3-4 guys most times.

• Agree
Reactions: Ankency and t-noah

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I found it really odd that Baylor didn't pressure our punter at all. They only rushed 3-4 guys most times.
I think our punter has gotten a little better since the first two games. His first handful of punts seemed very slow to be kicked but it hasn’t seemed as bad the last two games.

Reactions: aauummm

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Didn’t we play against Martinez when Nebraska was in the Big 12????!!!!! Seems like it.
I think you're right! He came off the bench as a RS Freshman and led the Cornpickers to a 31-30 OT victory at Trice. That was their last time in Ames.

I don't know how I forgot that!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think you're right! He came off the bench as a RS Freshman and led the Cornpickers to a 31-30 OT victory at Trice. That was their last time in Ames.

I forgot this :jimlad:

• Friendly

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Didn’t we play against Martinez when Nebraska was in the Big 12????!!!!! Seems like it.

That was Taylor Martinez:

I was fairly close. Martinez (Taylor) was a RS freshman that year. LOL

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Also, how did the Texas schools let Vaughn leave the state? Bad scouting on their part.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron