Lexi Donarski entering transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I get Kane she was going to ride the bench and play only for rotation to give the starters a rest. Lexi leaving I’m guessing it’s the threat of talent coming in and still being a supporting role. She’s a great defender but at times he lack of help on offense cost them games when Ashley struggled or teams locked her down. It’s a loss but they have a couple great very talented recruiting classes coming in.

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
She either wants to play for a team she thinks has a "chance" to win ight away as next years team will be really young OR there is truly something going on with WBB. This many transfers out, and not just this year, is hard to overlook.

This program has a ton of support and a strong fanbase. Who wouldnt want to play here unless you felt defeated in that locker-room.

• Haha
Reactions: TrulyCyclone

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
life of the portal giveth and takeaway. this is not good at all. I hope there is nothing else going on.
Yeah, this is just the way it is. We take the best from the level below us (I'm sure St Bonaventure wasn't too happy about us taking two of their basketball players away), and in turn, programs above us take our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron