Licentiosus Sententia Sermo VI (RTT VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
V cannot die. V is an idea.

latest

Bollocks. Whatchya gonna do, huh? We've swept this place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Yep. and that's why I put RTT VI in parenthesis.

Which was awesomely sneaky. I saw this thread, but didn't read past 'S' and then realized that the other one was closed. Great job!! I wonder how many new viewers will be added to the fish bowl this morning due to the name change.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Bollocks. Whatchya gonna do, huh? We've swept this place. You've got nothing. Nothing but your bloody knives and your fancy karate gimmicks. We have guns.

I just watched this movie for the first time last week. Not sure why it took me so longs. Great movie.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Qui me amet amat et canum meum

who loves me, and loves my dogs

That is all I got out of one year of Latin

"Illegitimi non carborundum" has been hanging on my wall since my Freshman year. Daddy sent it to me. It's not "real" Latin but loosely translated it means "don't let the bastards grind you down". :)

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Which was awesomely sneaky. I saw this thread, but didn't read past 'S' and then realized that the other one was closed. Great job!! I wonder how many new viewers will be added to the fish bowl this morning due to the name change.
I guess I'll put my pants on for a while or at least not stand up while I'm sitting behind the desk.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Random week stuff:

My arms are still sore from Tuesday's class. Lots of drop sets and isolation sets. I almost couldn't carry Z up the stairs for bed.

MBB is fun. I like going. I am not convinced taking Z again would be fun...but I think she'd love the running around. :)

We went to the library last night and came home for a late (7:15) supper. I told Z that it was time to go to bed and she dropped her water bottle and said, "FAIL!" and ran off to play until I caught her.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
It is only fitting that V would get shut down this week since 1 or 2 got shut down a year ago this week.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
This is what happens when you let a guy who wears a skirt make the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.