Live PD

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yep. I usually turn it on Friday/Saturday’s when there is nothing going on and just want something on in the background.

Craziest thing I saw on there is when that dude wrecked his car and grabbed his baby and Mastrianni from Richland had to fight the guy but yet keep the baby safe. Him and Lawrence are my two favorite.

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
Yes, I find it very interesting, I just watch the youtube videos tho.

It's funny to see Utah state troopers pull over people transporting weed that they bought legally in California.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Having grown up in lake county IL, I know multiple people on the county PD. I hope one day to be able to enjoy watching someone I went to HS with get tazed in the face.

Reactions: Cycsk and Scott34

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Yep. I usually turn it on Friday/Saturday’s when there is nothing going on and just want something on in the background.

Craziest thing I saw on there is when that dude wrecked his car and grabbed his baby and Mastrianni from Richland had to fight the guy but yet keep the baby safe. Him and Lawrence are my two favorite.

Exactly what I do.

• Informative
Reactions: Dopey

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Two things amaze me:

#1 Like 1/2 the people they pull over don't have a license. It's probably because the time of day/location that your watching but you almost never see anyone get pulled over and not have something else wrong.

#2 Everyone has weed in their car and most have recently smoked it in their car.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I started watching it last season and quickly became a fan as well. I like Sticks Larson from Tulsa since it's less than a couple hours from here. I was also impressed by a female officer from last season (can't remember her name now but she was blonde and not a big girl) when she took a guy to the ground and then took his plus size girlfriend to the ground as well when she attempted to intervene.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Been a Cops fan for decades so this is right up my alley. I love that it feels like a sports broadcast with former officers in the studio. I'm not always glued to it but its a Saturday night staple in our house.

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
Two things amaze me:

#1 Like 1/2 the people they pull over don't have a license. It's probably because the time of day/location that your watching but you almost never see anyone get pulled over and not have something else wrong.

#2 Everyone has weed in their car and most have recently smoked it in their car.
These episodes are filmed in low income/high crime areas.

• Informative
Reactions: dmclone

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Having grown up in lake county IL, I know multiple people on the county PD. I hope one day to be able to enjoy watching someone I went to HS with get tazed in the face.
I,too grew up there until 6th grade.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron