Long Time Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KFitzy87

you can always tell when Cyber registers a new account, because he always announces his arrival by sending Chris a picture of his wiener with a ribbon tied around it. The color of the ribbon changes depending on the time of year. Pink for Spring, green for Summer, orange for Fall, and white for Winter. Chris asked him to stop sending them, and he responded that he would, as soon as he runs out of ribbon. Unfortunately for Chris, judging from the pictures, a single roll is going to last him a long time.
:biglaugh:

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
judging from the pictures, a single roll is going to last him a long time.

aaaah.gif

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
you can always tell when Cyber registers a new account, because he always announces his arrival by sending Chris a picture of his wiener with a ribbon tied around it. The color of the ribbon changes depending on the time of year. Pink for Spring, green for Summer, orange for Fall, and white for Winter. Chris asked him to stop sending them, and he responded that he would, as soon as he runs out of ribbon. Unfortunately for Chris, judging from the pictures, a single roll is going to last him a long time.

Wait, we should not be doing that? Hold on, I gotta go delete some pictures from the camera. Whew, glad I hadn't gotten around to downloading them from the camera.

:biglaugh:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
So where's all these 50K CyCash points go for each of his new banned accounts? I'm formally requesting that they be transferred to my account.

If there were level points accumulated for banned accounts, CyBer would beat both Cycl1 and CloneCones to level 100.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
So where's all these 50K CyCash points go for each of his new banned accounts? I'm formally requesting that they be transferred to my account.

If there were level points accumulated for banned accounts, CyBer would beat both Cycl1 and CloneCones to level 100.

this is a true statement

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Is it "lurking" if you desperately seek attention under numerous usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.