Looking forward to seeing where Brock Purdy ends up-...

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I saw some of his draft profile, but didn't know he could go as high as the second round. Definitely looking forward to seeing where he goes, too.

Self professed NFL draft moron but I just can't see Mike Rose not being good playing football.

I thought the same thing about Lazard and sat there dumbfounded as he wasn't picked.

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
Nothing against Brock but I think if ended up back in a Kempt scenario back at ISU in a couple few years I wouldn't be surprised but I think that's a position in which I think he would excel, might be my isu pessimism speaking though...

Someone will give him a shot and he should get a shot

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Could see him going in 6th or 7th but think he'll go undrafted. I've been wrong about the NFL draft so many times though so who knows. Probably won't happen but really hoping to see Breece go to Buffalo in the 1st. Contender that doesn't have any glaring needs I can think of and could definitely use an upgrade at RB. Even if they don't take him tonight, they might still have a shot at getting him tomorrow.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Could see him going in 6th or 7th but think he'll go undrafted. I've been wrong about the NFL draft so many times though so who knows. Probably won't happen but really hoping to see Breece go to Buffalo in the 1st. Contender that doesn't have any glaring needs I can think of and could definitely use an upgrade at RB. Even if they don't take him tonight, they might still have a shot at getting him tomorrow.

Some may come at me but I see some physical comparability and negatives/positives to undrafted Drew Tate. I'm sure NFL has changed a ton since then though.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Draft not shaking out too well for the outlook of several Cyclone hopefuls. I really can't believe how even the most talented Cyclone era of basically all time, still had so few guys with NFL pedigree. Enyi will probably hear his name called midway thru the day, Kolar near the end. Not feeling real good about anyone else.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Draft not shaking out too well for the outlook of several Cyclone hopefuls. I really can't believe how even the most talented Cyclone era of basically all time, still had so few guys with NFL pedigree. Enyi will probably hear his name called midway thru the day, Kolar near the end. Not feeling real good about anyone else.

Enyi and Kolar will both likely go in Rd 4. Rose will go at some point.

Purdy and Hummel will be close.