Lua brewing introduces THC/CBD beverage

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Everyone does. It is not the same chemical hitting your brain that you experience with vaping or smoking.

I‘d also contend that some of the “boutique” cannibanoids contained in some hemp derived THC product are significant contributors to next AM brain fog.
Depending on the situation, we like to call that an "Afterglow".

But you are 100% accurate in my experience. Minimal affects in the morning from MJ derived THC vs a cloud that can last until 8 or 9 sometimes from hemp for me.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Depending on the situation, we like to call that an "Afterglow".

But you are 100% accurate in my experience. Minimal affects in the morning from MJ derived THC vs a cloud that can last until 8 or 9 sometimes from hemp for me.

Cautionary tale for all of the “it’s the same thing” people.

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
So what are you implying? Hemp worse for you?
Not as such, it’s the wild cards that come along for the ride from some suppliers. CBD is fine, and the Delta-9 THC is what you are after, but watch out for HHC-x, THC-x, Delta8, Delta10 or Delta11 on the label. There’s very little research on some of the exotic variants processed from hemp CBD, and plenty of anecdotal experiences that those ingredients cap off a less than optimal experience.

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Not as such, it’s the wild cards that come along for the ride from some suppliers. CBD is fine, and the Delta-9 THC is what you are after, but watch out for HHC-x, THC-x, Delta8, Delta10 or Delta11 on the label. There’s very little research on some of the exotic variants processed from hemp CBD, and plenty of anecdotal experiences that those ingredients cap off a less than optimal experience.
I would also add the process they use to extract those cannabinoids can be sketchy at best. What solvent are they using and what's the process for extraction?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
While I never personally need more than 2.5MG in a serving, this is dumb as f*ck and so typical of the idiots running our state. I emailed my state rep. He's pretty regularly voted against Republican dipshittery despite being a Republican himself.

I would think if this passes, you'd just see them selling 2.5 MG "shots". I don't think it would completely crater things.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
While I never personally need more than 2.5MG in a serving, this is dumb as f*ck and so typical of the idiots running our state. I emailed my state rep. He's pretty regularly voted against Republican dipshittery despite being a Republican himself.

I would think if this passes, you'd just see them selling 2.5 MG "shots". I don't think it would completely crater things.

Someone send Paul Parizek’s, the Des Moines PD spokesperson, quote about how you have to drink 100 of these to feel anything to all of these legislators.

Reactions: Javinegli and MJ29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Since there is no alcohol in these types of beverages does the state treat them like it and do they fall under the Alcohol Divisions jurisdiction?

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Someone send Paul Parizek’s, the Des Moines PD spokesperson, quote about how you have to drink 100 of these to feel anything to all of these legislators.
Lol, maybe if you are a heavy weed smoker it will take alot. For the rest of us amateurs thr 5-10mg drinks usually suffice.