Lumas P Sighting

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
"DPS see my car scared to put a ticket on me cuz I'm a top priority, and a minority, they got my picture on the wall of your girl's sorority."

Props to Al and the boys for landing the interview of the decade!

If you still have a copy of the Lumas P album, that would be essential tailgating music.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
"DPS see my car scared to put a ticket on me cuz I'm a top priority, and a minority, they got my picture on the wall of your girl's sorority."

I read it over an hour ago and I'm still laughing -- that John Deere tractor vid is precious

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
No lie, a couple of friends from my hometown lived with him for awhile in Ames. He is certainly a character.

Cysrevenge

Aug 13, 2010
does anyone have any Lumas P mp3's that can be shared? definite necessity for tailgating!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

I can already see CW with the windows down, rollin' to the game with this blaring. :biglaugh:

CycloneNC2015

Jul 28, 2009
Urbandale
If you still have a copy of the Lumas P album, that would be essential tailgating music.

Didnt his CD go "triple plastic" or something stupid like that. He lived a couple floors below me my freshman year and the couple run ins I had with him. I couldnt help but think he was a huge tool.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Didnt his CD go "triple plastic" or something stupid like that. He lived a couple floors below me my freshman year and the couple run ins I had with him. I couldnt help but think he was a huge tool.

if Hiawatha is a tool he is one of those cool "as seen on tv" vibrating cutter tools that look like they can do anything. dang I need to get me one of those ...