Maggie McGraw Highlight Tape

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Looks like she has a pretty quick release when she needs to -- some of the shots were slower, but that's when she had plenty of time to put it up.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks for the update. So many young commits like Lexi Donarski for 2019. There is not a lot of info on this kids as they are so young!

McGraw looks great and has got to show up soon on recruiting sites.

Elsewhere, UCONN just got a commit from the number one player Megan Walker for 2017 and will likely go after Zoe Young. She will not commit early and UCONN waits to come in at the end.

Last edited:

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015
Maggie McGraw appears to have nearly the exact same shooting form as Bridget Carleton

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Has anyone found any video highlights of Ashley Joens or Maddie Frederick? I couldn't find any.

ISU71

Jan 16, 2013
How does that even happen? And why didn't she keep shooting?

CB AL was a terrible team. They couldn't guard anyone. But, making shots is making shots. She did this in 2 and one-half quarters. Reserves played the last 12 minutes of the game.

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
Watched the re-broadcast of Indianola v Johnston yesterday very close game between two top ten teams. Was very impressed with how she played especially down the stretch. She mmade the shots that she needed and was very cool making the free throws when they fouled her.

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Maggie was 2nd leading scorer for Indianola last night as they beat Johnston in the state quarterfinals. Play Cedar Falls tomorrow afternoon.

Wish we could've snagged a commit from her older teammate Grace Berg (2018), who is committed to Mizzou. Were we ever really "in" on Berg? She set the new state tourney record for girls at 36 last night. Her and McGraw make quite the duo (58 of their 77 points last night) and have been consistent all year.

ISU71

Jan 16, 2013
I believe she was offered. But, not 100% certain of that. I do know Iowa and Drake were in early as was Michigan State. Mizzou has been watching her for quite awhile. An AAU team mate at All Iowa Attack, Elle Brown, who played for Johnston last year at point guard is also a Mizzou commit. Elle left Johnston with her parents who I believe are Mizzou alums and were offered positions in the athletic department in Columbia. I do not know how much this may or may not have influenced her decision. I do know she was down there a couple of times and really liked the staff and the school.

Best of luck to her. She is a great player and a great young lady. Terrific parents, too.

ISU71

Jan 16, 2013
Berg and McGraw were a combined 17-18 from the free throw line in this game.