Marketing Department… please explain yourself.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Very High School.
At our house they were a bribe when the boys were small. We didn't have a VHS player, so we had to rent that along with any videos. IF they did all their homework and chores, we would rent a player on Friday night & each of them could choose a G rated movie. Sometimes just their father & I watched movies, but mostly they got their reward. :D

Reactions: NWICY

MadisynJennings

May 11, 2023
While your message about the "Marketing Department" has piqued curiosity, it seems like you have something intriguing up your sleeve.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
No, that’s in his pants Madisyn.
michael-scott.gif

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
The cheese it one would have been punched if I was around it. Thinking about it Chizik would have been fitting as the cheese it mascot.

Reminds me of the beating the Wells Blue Bunny took at an I-Cubs game.

Guy had to be pissing blood for a few days. Dang bunny had to be helped away.

We do that to mascots we LIKE

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
What happened there? Never heard of that.

A random game decades ago. The kids just beat the hell out of the mascot. Kidney shots. Ripped off the tail.

Dang bunny needed to cover up. Left slumped over and holding their ribs.

Rumor has it I had words with the Buccaneers mascot. It was just words. Of course that grew into me taking a swing at the parrot, but it didn't happen.

Tall tales

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
A random game decades ago. The kids just beat the hell out of the mascot. Kidney shots. Ripped off the tail.

Dang bunny needed to cover up. Left slumped over and holding their ribs.

Rumor has it I had words with the Buccaneers mascot. It was just words. Of course that grew into me taking a swing at the parrot, but it didn't happen.

Tall tales
Not surprised. That's normal behavior at a hockey game.