MLB: Marlins All-Star Pitcher Fernandez passes away

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
Take out the alcohol, leave the cocaine, no one is dead. The priorities and misconceptions in this current culture are totally screwed up.

Sorry, but a person using cocaine has a higher likelihood to speed and engage in high risk maneuvers than a sober person. They are not safe to drive. People should not drink and drive. People should not use cocaine and drive.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Sorry, but a person using cocaine has a higher likelihood to speed and engage in high risk maneuvers than a sober person. They are not safe to drive. People should not drink and drive. People should not use cocaine and drive.

But it's the alcohol that completely ruins decision making and destroys your motor skills. I know this from experience unfortunately. Cocaine reality isn't how they show it in the movies.

LivntheCyLife

Nov 25, 2006
St. Louis, MO
But it's the alcohol that completely ruins decision making and destroys your motor skills. I know this from experience unfortunately. Cocaine reality isn't how they show it in the movies.

All I'm saying is either isn't good for driving and both is worse. The data backs up that either increases risk. The reality is in trauma cases I've seen, positive cocaine tests or high blood alcohol levels both suck. And there's too many of both.

Help Support Us

Become a patron