• F - Coldplay, Marry - DMB, Kill - U2

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What kind of genitals were you blessed with that allow you to simultaneously f*ck an entire band?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jer

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Uhh. Coldplay has been selling out massive stadiums annually around the world for 20+ years. In fact their last tour was the biggest global tour of 2022.

Maybe I’m just a bit old to have really caught on to them. It’s happening a lot with music these days.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don’t even understand the question?

Although….

DMB, U2, Coldplay >>>>>>> Taylor Swift

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I'd challenge some to listen to U2's Boy and War as if it's 1980. Not just singles, the whole albums.

Pretty incredible sound and vastly more real and intense message than 99.9% of rock/pop.

I get why people aren't fans into the 90s and until today.

I'm not some U2 superfan but if anybody put those albums in their top ten I'd totally get it. If people had DMB/Coldplay albums in a greatest of all time list I'd probably scoff.

War is an AWESOME album! One of the greats! I agree with you point! I was HUGE in the Springsteen camp in the 80s and viewed U2 as a threat to what I felt was Springsteen's ownership of all things music in that era (LOL)! U2's "Live at Red Rocks" concert film was as good as anything that came out of that decade!

Reactions: Angie and drlove

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I despise U2 so they're an easy kill. DMB is hit or miss for me. I hate new Coldplay but love the older stuff.

This is me exactly. Coldplay's first 3 albums are tremendous. Starting with Viva La Vida they went in totally different direction and it's gone downhill fast. But Parachutes, Rush of Blood to the Head and X&Y are solid albums.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'd challenge some to listen to U2's Boy and War as if it's 1980. Not just singles, the whole albums.

Pretty incredible sound and vastly more real and intense message than 99.9% of rock/pop.

I'm not some U2 superfan but if anybody put those albums in their top ten I'd totally get it. If people had DMB/Coldplay albums in a greatest of all time list I'd probably scoff.

Ya I just can't stand Bono. Sometimes they have a decent single but 80s music in general I don't like.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This is me exactly. Coldplay's first 3 albums are tremendous. Starting with Viva La Vida they went in totally different direction and it's gone downhill fast. But Parachutes, Rush of Blood to the Head and X&Y are solid albums.

All 3 of these groups had a few great albums to start out, and after those first few have steadily gone down hill.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Circa ‘04, I knew a dooshcanoe dude on my floor in maple that was obsessed with DMB and made sure everyone knew it. Ruined it for me forever.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007

I've seen U2 live twice. Once at Trice. One of the better live performances you'll see.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

h-man64

Oct 18, 2006
West Des Moines

Boy and REM's Murmur are my favorite albums and it isn't close. The newer U2, not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angie and clonedude