Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Yes. A very important one.

B0DwnU.gif

josh4cyclones

Sep 25, 2012
I think his decommit has something to do with Fosters decommit and looks like maybe they could be a package deal to the right school. Buzz has a feeling Foster really likes ISU we need to get him on campus

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
I think his decommit has something to do with Fosters decommit and looks like maybe they could be a package deal to the right school. Buzz has a feeling Foster really likes ISU we need to get him on campus
Foster just tweeted he will be visiting January 23rd

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
It was a puzzling decommit because Kegel had been an enthusiastic Gopher recruit. Most in Minnesota think it was a mutual parting of ways because of a shift in offensive line philosophy after the firing of offensive line coach/coordinator Limegrover.

Whichever the case, Kegel should be a solid lineman. If the Gophers can't have him, I hope the Cyclones land him.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Foster really admires Jerry Kill and decommitted after Kill left the Goofers. He thinks coach Campbell has a lot of the same traits as Kill so I think we have a good shot. I think Kagel actually decommitted about a month ago IIRC. If we can land both of these kids then our O-Line could be very good in the near future.

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
Foster really admires Jerry Kill and decommitted after Kill left the Goofers. He thinks coach Campbell has a lot of the same traits as Kill so I think we have a good shot. I think Kagel actually decommitted about a month ago IIRC. If we can land both of these kids then our O-Line could be very good in the near future.

No. He had an official visit this past weekend, then tweeted out his decommit this evening.

Londo

Apr 22, 2013
Wisconsin
How big would it be if we got Foster AND Kegel. Think they would both be for sure 2, maybe 3 year starters. Think they would be different makers such as Sutton and Pine