Maui Invitational Iowa State Hotel Update/Info from Anthony Travel

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
I just called the hotel to see how my stay would be affected due to the strike. I was informed that the hotel is back to almost normal operations already with the only thing still affected being the restaurants and any room service. She told me that food would be available up until 6 p.m. but not after 6 p.m. She also informed me that the last round of negotiations were hopefully going on in the next couple of days and by Friday evening they should have things solved. Housekeeping is back to normal operations. This is hopefully good news for all teams and fans traveling for the Maui Invitational. She did tell me to call back on Saturday evening or Monday morning to get an update and see how negotiations went. This is much better information than I got from Anthony travel when I called them this morning. hopefully all this information is correct and things will be good to go when we get there in a week or so!

I would encourage you to call the Sheraton in Maui to see if you get the same information I got. Hopefully they are being truthful!

Also, if you're going to be in Hawaii, let's meet up for drinks!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron