NSCR: Mayfield was suspended for, wait for it....

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Just curious if you are a chemist and know how all the various ingredients in these two drugs can react with each other?

Is that a serious question?

Do you honestly think that mixing ADD medication and Claritin makes meth? Really? Why would people make meth labs then if it was really that easy?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Is that a serious question?

Do you honestly think that mixing ADD medication and Claritin makes meth? Really? Why would people make meth labs then if it was really that easy?

Yes its a serious question!!!

And I for one don't think mixing those to medicines will make crystal meth (the one everyone in this post seems to be thinking of), but the various ingredients in them could mix to make a form of meth that would show up on a drug test. There are many forms of methanphetamine not just crystal meth which most people refer to as meth. Its not that hard to fathom considering Clariton is a nasal decongestant just like sutifed and who knows what ADD medicine has in it.

I used to think crystal meth everytime I heard the word methanphetamine until I went to a client's business that was a recovery center for women (who had mostly been addicted to crytal meth) and the bookkeeper there was explaining to me all the various types of methanphetamines besides crystal meth.