Media Availability: Dresser, Broderson and Chittum

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hi everyone,

Video from yesterday's interviews. Great stuff from the guys. I think you'll like the Chittum interview a lot. He talks about his wrestling style, becoming a Cyclone and more. Julien Broderson talks about becoming a dad and I asked him about having to defend his starting spot. Plus, the usual good stuff from Dresser.

- Evan Frost didn't make weight this past weekend. That's why we didn't see him compete.
- Casey Swiderski is out this weekend but very close to being good to go again. I assume we might see him against OSU.

Enjoy!

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Agreed! He was very mature in his response.

ARCYCLONE

Nov 16, 2020
Arkansas
These were great interviews. Just shows how tight/sincere/unified this group is. The stories about finding the kid, having Olive as an inspiration/calming effect on Julien, Cody not taking the bait, Dresser being frank about his conversations with his guys; all that is so cool. Then watching them on the mat. They are so focused and aggressive. Dresser is building something really great with this team. Everyone's excited for results this year (and rightfully so,) but this year is a very positive step in continued success in the program. I'll be tuning in every chance I get and can hopefully see a match or tournament in person.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It was interesting to hear Dresser talk about how much fun Cody is. Can you imagine Brands saying something like that? Cody has to be thrilled inside to see what a great decision he made to come to ISU.