Melvin Ejim - Highlights

HoopKnowledge

Nov 1, 2006
Melvin Ejim highlights from the first part of his senior season at Brewster Academy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aladf1ZCqxE]YouTube - Melvin Ejim Iowa State[/ame]

State4good

Jan 6, 2010
Macomb Ill
lookin good, he has got some major hops, but i want to see a bit of what he is capable of on defense. if we don't get gilstrap back he might make up for some of the lost athleticism.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
He will help ease the pain from the loss of Gilstrap. But not quite as good, yet.

We'll also have ANtwon Oliver after he redshirts, then the next year after we will have Elgin Cook. We should have lots of athletes at the SF position the next several years.

I dont think we will be in bad of shape next year as some think. Diante, Colvin, Ham, Dendy, Christopherson, Lucca?, Demarcus Phillips, and the new big man will be pretty solid.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Wow, I'm impressed with his athleticism and ability to finish around the rim. Has a nice, high arcing shot too.

HoopKnowledge

Nov 1, 2006
It's clips from prep school team, Brewster Academy (former school of Craig Brackins). The league is the top league in the USA, without question. League consists of schools such as: Brewster, Bridgton, Winchendon, Worcester, South Kent, St. Thomas More, Northfield Mt Hermon, New Hampton, MCI, etc. Each team has 5-10 DI signees on its roster. By small, do you mean the players? Brewster's floor is the same as Iowa State (94 feet long).

cyclonedcm

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
this is funny... he can dunk the ball, if he was playing iowa high school hoops he would have had about 30 technicals called on him for hanging on the rim... I like his dunks...

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
It's clips from prep school team, Brewster Academy (former school of Craig Brackins). The league is the top league in the USA, without question. League consists of schools such as: Brewster, Bridgton, Winchendon, Worcester, South Kent, St. Thomas More, Northfield Mt Hermon, New Hampton, MCI, etc. Each team has 5-10 DI signees on its roster. By small, do you mean the players? Brewster's floor is the same as Iowa State (94 feet long).
Yep, you pretty much nailed it....Brewster plays on a college court.