Memory Overflow

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I keep having this problem with the page. It has been happening for about 3 weeks now. It seems to only be happening with Firefox right now, but I haven't studied it that thoroughly. My memory will overflow when the page is just left to sit in the background as a secondary tab. I can see the RAM filling to full and it causes major computer slowdown. No idea what is causing the issue, the code, an ad, or something malicious otherwise.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I keep having this problem with the page. It has been happening for about 3 weeks now. It seems to only be happening with Firefox right now, but I haven't studied it that thoroughly. My memory will overflow when the page is just left to sit in the background as a secondary tab. I can see the RAM filling to full and it causes major computer slowdown. No idea what is causing the issue, the code, an ad, or something malicious otherwise.

Getting similar... Constantly forcing a reload with error message "a problem has forced this webpage to reload"... Only happens on CF and on safari but will try another browser...

Reactions: Lamoni

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Getting similar... Constantly forcing a reload with error message "a problem has forced this webpage to reload"... Only happens on CF and on safari but will try another browser...
It's bad on my phone too. I think that the ads are constantly forcing a refresh, and causing a memory dump to occur. If I leave Opera open on CF when I make it back to the page it will say out of memory, and I will have to refresh. On firefox my computer will sometimes crash, and will almost always slow down to a stall, because all 8 gigs of my ram will be full.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron