Konate
Brodziansky
Azubuike
Carroll
Acuil

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Preseason All-Big 12. Well, .400 would get you in the baseball hall of fame.

Devonte' Graham
Jeffrey Carroll
Vladimir Brodziansky
Zach Smith
Jevon Carter

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I know we finished in last place, but I have a hard time believing that Lindell wasn’t one of the top 15 players in the league this year.

I have a hard time believing the Big XII is still a conference.

I hope Lindell and company tear the entire league a new a__hole next year.

Can someone photoshop a picture of Bowlsby on Kadeem Lattin's body during his posterization. I'll print the T-shirts.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
On the all defensive team portion of the B12s official release they have Bambas first name listed as Mahamba. Yes, Mahamba Bamba.

• Funny
Reactions: dtISU and Doc

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
Yes KU won the conference again but not sure Billy should have got COY. Not one of his better coaching jobs. Should have been Beard or dare I say Weber.
I would argue this was one of Self's better coaching jobs. They definitely were not world beaters this year, but they won the conference by 2 games without the top end talent that they normally have (Wiggins, Mason, Ellis, etc.)

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I would argue this was one of Self's better coaching jobs. They definitely were not world beaters this year, but they won the conference by 2 games without the top end talent that they normally have (Wiggins, Mason, Ellis, etc.)

They'll prove that in a couple weeks.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Yes KU won the conference again but not sure Billy should have got COY. Not one of his better coaching jobs. Should have been Beard or dare I say Weber.

He just led his worst KU roster he's had to the Big 12 title (by multiple games in a season where every team in the league was good) and a likely #1 seed. This was easily one of Self's best jobs as a coach. Sometimes he can just roll it out there and call a few plays but he had to coach the heck out of this team to get them where they are.They definitely aren't one of the 4 best teams in America but they easily have one of the 4 best resumes in the country and that's due largely to Self.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
He just led his worst KU roster he's had to the Big 12 title (by multiple games in a season where every team in the league was good) and a likely #1 seed. This was easily one of Self's best jobs as a coach. Sometimes he can just roll it out there and call a few plays but he had to coach the heck out of this team to get them where they are.They definitely aren't one of the 4 best teams in America but they easily have one of the 4 best resumes in the country and that's due largely to Self.
This is funny because they're still littered with 4 and 5 stars.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

He still has more talent on it than any other coach in the conference and it isn't close. He had some bad losses this year. Yes he should get credit for the talent and developing the talent, but other coaches in the conference have done a lot with the talent they have as well.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
He still has more talent on it than any other coach in the conference and it isn't close. He had some bad losses this year. Yes he should get credit for the talent and developing the talent, but other coaches in the conference have done a lot with the talent they have as well.

Actually, Texas is pretty equal in talent. And this year they have more depth of talent than KU.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

It's been comical to watch this year's KU team being characterized as a team full of plucky underdogs. Svi, Graham, Vick and Doke are all NBA players. Newman and De Sousa have a shot at as well. They had infinitely more talent on the floor on any given night than any other Big 12 team. But yah, Bill did a heck of a job turning a band of misfits into a team...