Men's Big XII Tournament Thread!

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I wouldn’t hate vitale with a burning passion if he would just call the damn game. Use words to describe what you see! Stop trying to define the narrative of each team and coach and quit telling the audience what it should think any perceived issue or controversy.

At least he’s not rafferty and his stroke like word spasms.
Raftery slips in his catch phrases but he has all kinds of notes on the games he calls and does tons of research. He calls the game better than most half his age. Vitale should've hung it up 25 years ago.

Does this cost KU the overall #1 or will the committee give them a pass without Self?

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
So..... Kansas beat us yesterday and they are getting destroyed by Texas. Are we out of the tourney now?

Am I doing this right?

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Well, no meteor fell on KC today, so the team I was rooting for lost.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
KU blew their load on us

******* you can't trust KU to take care of business ugh
A Classic **** Vitale Quote..."I could not believe KANSAS COULD BE THIS BAD."
If Kansas gets a number one seed after this shellacking You Know THE FIX IS IN AT THE NCAA!!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A Classic **** Vitale Quote..."I could not believe KANSAS COULD BE THIS BAD."
If Kansas gets a number one seed after this shellacking You Know THE FIX IS IN AT THE NCAA!!

They should still get a 1, just maybe not the overall. They just lost to a 2, possibly 1 seed.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Texas is really good when there guys are locked in
When texas can give Hunter 100,000 to play as bad as he does...You know that texas has money to burn...
The Texas alums just buy whatever they want and that includes a conference tournament championship...THIS YEAR...hard telling what they will buy next year!!