Messingham oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballinTexas

Aug 2, 2009
Probably will go back to Wells. Since we only have a few TE's, Mess may stay with that group and we should hire a QB coach.

FootballinTexas

Aug 2, 2009
Actually, Mess does have some QB experience. So, if that's the case, and he gets the job, we'll need a TE's coach because Wells should go back to WR's.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Someone thinks our WR's are getting better? The sames ones that cannot separate from press coverage? The same ones that cannot catch? ISU was a decent WR away from a pretty good offense. Below average to average is what I would consider the ISU WR's.

Take a look at the ISU offense the last few years, do we really want someone that has been involved? 2 potential NFL lineman this year and there was not a lot of time for the QB. When there was time accuracy was not there or the QB's could not catch.

CPR needs to look outside for ISU to improve.

akellar

Nov 28, 2008
Stuart, IA
I think the bigger issue, that hasn't been addressed here yet, is that the OP quoted and responded to his own first post. Multiple personality disorder?

Reactions: Omaha Cy

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
All of the coaches, except for the coordinators, coach special teams. Mess and Shane Burnham do the most, though.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Can we get Wally Burnham to coach the offense too? I think he could be the top assistant in the country. The stuff he has done at ISU has been outstanding.

Seriously, the dude is a genius. I mean real world genius not mensa genius. Burnham can apply his smarts.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Coach Mess has done a good job, but I think ISU may need to look outside for another offensive mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.