Metcalf Stalemate's Interview

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Great interview with Brent from the Stalemate's team. Love his story with Gilman from Fight Night and then talking about getting out of the Iowa "bubble"

I am literally looking for podcasts to listen to as we speak for a through the night drive I have to make soon (family vacation). This could not have been more timely and awesome. Thanks Stu!!

Reactions: stuclone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone know if puts these in the apple podcast “store”? I see something in there but it has a different logo and I don’t see this interview.

Stevetasker

Jun 25, 2011
Anyone know if puts these in the apple podcast “store”? I see something in there but it has a different logo and I don’t see this interview.
A couple wrestling related ones i like- Wrestling Changed My Life & Lets talk Wrestling.

CyGold

Mar 25, 2015
Great listen! Thanks for posting. The more I listen to BM the more I respect him and his family. He was one of my most hated Hawkeyes when he wrestled probably because when he stepped onto the mat he was the ultimate bully. Had he been a Clone I would have loved him for it. I'm glad he's now on our side.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Love how Metcalf talks about the Iowa "bubble", and how bad it is... and once you are able to get out of the bubble you will change as a person.

He said he always knew Gilman was a good person and that he just needed to get out of that Hawkeye bubble. Seems that Metcalf now realizes that he was a real prick while in that bubble... and now he's a better person and human being. And the same thing happened for Gilman when he got out of there... much better person now.

Reactions: stuclone and CyCity