Miami finally gets into the win column

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Did anyone else want them to go 0-16? I pictured the old 72 guys seeing their franchise winless while also watching the Pats go 16-0. So much for their champagne popping of the past.

Oh well, no 0-16 - but just how bad are the Ravens now? An 8 game slide and a loss to Miami.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
It wouldn't have disappointed me to see it happen.

I did find it amusing when the Dolphins were up 3 with under 20 seconds left in the game...at home...and then the Ravens tied it. Talk about a Charlie Brown moment.

And then it looked like in OT the Ravens would win. But, a missed kick and broken coverage said otherwise.

Probably the most emotional win for a horrible team that I've ever seen - capped with the owner shedding a few tears. Maybe something to build on down there, but it's not like the Ravens have been trying hard since their loss to the Pats.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
That just sucks. I was more interested in seeing the Fish go winless than the Pats going undefeated.

Baltimore goes for the tie in regulation. Why? You're not really playing for anything other than pride. It was less than a yard to go.

Then they miss a FG in OT. That just bites.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
That just sucks. I was more interested in seeing the Fish go winless than the Pats going undefeated.

Baltimore goes for the tie in regulation. Why? You're not really playing for anything other than pride. It was less than a yard to go.

Then they miss a FG in OT. That just bites.

What a stupid call. Ravens fans have been grumbling about firing their head coach. After that bonehead call they're perfectly justified (and their terrible record). Just try and win the game by going 2 inches, your season is over anyway. The players weren't happy about the call either.