Michagan Fans Boo

Land Grant

Oct 30, 2006
For all of you who've been carping on our fans...
Big House fans sent Michigan off with boos at half time. And Michigan has famously dedicated fans and have sold out the Big House forever.

So back off the Trice crowd. ISU was just as bad last week.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
Oregon is ugly and their mom's dress them funny.

But they are playing well at the House today.

Will Ann Arbor burn tonight?

I really don't know when I've ever seen a top-10 team plummet so far so fast. Wowser! :wideeyed:

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
About as fun as watching Iowa play Southern Cal!

How could anyone have Michigan favored. Typical Big 11 hype. At least Purdue is overachieving for their league.

tube1

Oct 19, 2006

How could anyone have Michigan favored. Typical Big 11 hype. At least Purdue is overachieving for their league.

As much as I hate Iowa, at least they earned the right to be on that field. Michigan hasn't earned the right to play on their home field yet this year.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

I'm not quite sure what Iowa has anything to do with this game...

And actually, I was one Big Ten fan who was not sold on Michigan - especially after their two losses to end the season.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I'm not quite sure what Iowa has anything to do with this game...

And actually, I was one Big Ten fan who was not sold on Michigan - especially after their two losses to end the season.

You mean to tell me you're actually sold on a team besides the ones that wear black and gold and rhymes with Sqwaks?

Sounds like a lie to me :mask:

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
There were a lot of media and Big 11 coaches who thought Michigan not only had the right to boast in big house, they even had them rated in the top five in the country.

I also don't know why a big 11 fan would want to see one of their conference powers embarassed. Kind of waters down the rep of the rose bowl champ.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron