Miller and Deace in the Morning on KXNO

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
My impression of Miller and Deace in the morning. I listen to them every day and this is pretty much what I remember from each and every show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pmawOdC0I]YouTube - Shill And Dull In The Morning[/ame]

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I guess the most obvious question is why do you listen to them every day?

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
I guess the most obvious question is why do you listen to them every day?

I like their show. I don't have to like everything they do. I get up at 6 and get to the office at 8. I really liked having Darrah(sp) on the show today. He is a Hawk Homer but he has great view points.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Really? Darrah is an OK substitute for Miller , but what unique take or insight does he ever bring to the table? IMO, his viewpoints are pretty darn vanilla.

It is hard to beat Miller and Deace's chemistry.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
PLEASE! I'm jealous of Chris :biggrin:

Matt, just got done listening to yesterday's podcast. Do you have some sort of psychic powers that you feel compelled to yell "Liar!" at every ISU fan that calls into your show and sees they don't think everything you say they do?

CYKID

Oct 18, 2006
Clive
Really? Darrah is an OK substitute for Miller , but what unique take or insight does he ever bring to the table? IMO, his viewpoints are pretty darn vanilla.

It is hard to beat Miller and Deace's chemistry.

Probably just the change of pace that I like. If Darrah was spectacular he'd still be on the air. Steve and John do have that old married couple charm and banter. It's just nice to hear the grandkids opinion once in a while. I still think the greatest combo ever to hit the des moines market was Marty and Miller. Too bad Marty blew that chance.