Mizzou would've been kicked out?

CloneState1028

Jan 21, 2008
Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
Chip Brown just said on ESPN that he spoke with an AD in the Big 12 and was told that had the conference survived with the remaining 11 teams, the schools would've voted to kick Mizzou out of the conference. Wow. I don't know if we'll stick with them after all, if that was an option along with KU and K-State.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
dude - shrink your sig, I hate scrolling over in every thread

MrReality

Sep 5, 2008
In other words, that is what DeLoss Dodds told him. Chip Brown has done an amazing job making himself out to look like an insider by being Dodds mouthpiece. I have a friend that works for the OWH and they have basically been laughing at Chip Brown for the last two weeks.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
In other words, that is what DeLoss Dodds told him. Chip Brown has done an amazing job making himself out to look like an insider by being Dodds mouthpiece. I have a friend that works for the OWH and they have basically been laughing at Chip Brown for the last two weeks.

Actual photo of Chip at work.....

southpark_wow2.jpg

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Actual photo of Chip at work.....

southpark_wow2.jpg

Actually, I just saw him on OTL and he looks like a bigger dork than that picture. He had his hair spiked up to the middle and it looked like he had a bird's nest on his head.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
They could beat Vanderbilt and Auburn maybe. Bball might be their stong suit.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site

but what has he been wrong on so far?

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Chip Brown just said on ESPN that he spoke with an AD in the Big 12 and was told that had the conference survived with the remaining 11 teams, the schools would've voted to kick Mizzou out of the conference. Wow. I don't know if we'll stick with them after all, if that was an option along with KU and K-State.

Well, now that the conference has officially survived, does Chip have any info on when the expulsion hearings will be starting? :wink: