Monte Morris Sore Back?

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
my back hurts, but i think ill score 17 to hopefully shut the dumb ***** up on cyclone fanatic up.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Anyone else catch Montè thanking Prohm for green lighting his midrange game in his post game with Walters?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
OP, did you see him play tonight? And are you really worried?

It was a bit concerning to me on a couple occasions to see Monte really trying to stretch his back out on the way back down the court after we would score. And then to see him on the bike didn't help my worries either.

But I'm sure if anyone was in the least bit worried about it he wouldn't have been playing tonight at all in an exhibition, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
It was a bit concerning to me on a couple occasions to see Monte really trying to stretch his back out on the way back down the court after we would score. And then to see him on the bike didn't help my worries either.

But I'm sure if anyone was in the least bit worried about it he wouldn't have been playing tonight at all in an exhibition, so I'm sure he'll be fine.
so are you concerned or not???? I must know

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
so are you concerned or not???? I must know

No. As I said, I doubt he would have played at all if there was a serious issue.

But he did have some very obvious tightening in his back tonight that he was trying to work out. So I wouldn't say it's completely a non issue as some on here think. Anytime you're bothered physically by anything, even something small, it can be a distraction for the player. Obviously it wasn't tonight for Monte as he had a GREAT game.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
No. As I said, I doubt he would have played at all if there was a serious issue.

But he did have some very obvious tightening in his back tonight that he was trying to work out. So I wouldn't say it's completely a non issue as some on here think. Anytime you're bothered physically by anything, even something small, it can be a distraction for the player. Obviously it wasn't tonight for Monte as he had a GREAT game.
if it was an issue, he wouldn't play in a exhibition game. Point blank.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
The team was up by 30 and he was still on the floor. I doubt he is hurting to bad.

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Monte's back hurts...from putting the team on it! For real though, he looked great tonight. Definitely looks like he will be a more aggressive scorer this year while still dishing it out.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Anybody know what is up with monte's back? Should we be concerned that he was nursing his back all game and riding the bike when he was out. It was obviously hurting him. Didn't seem to affect his play but having back issues before the season starts isn't a positive.
If truly an iastate4life you should understand why you need to change the title to this thread

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron