Morgantown Roll Call

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Any other CF'er's going to the game tomorrow in Morgantown? I work with an ISU guy and two WVU guys and we always make the trip from DC to Morgantown for football every other year and basketball if the game falls on a weekend. If any other CF'er's are coming, we are all going to be tailgating in the Burgundy lot. The best part of the tailgating in the burgundy lot is that I found out my hotel is dog friendly, so I'll have my insanely friendly and outgoing border collie pup with me until an hour or so before kickoff and he thrives on attention. Who else is going to the game tomorrow?

RLD4ISU

Sep 13, 2018
Otsego, MN
10 in our group. We have parking passes in the green lot and brought supplies for tailgating. I’m pretty sure we’re going to pack up early and accept sunedogsc’s invitation to join his tailgate in the blue lot.

cyclones122

Oct 3, 2009
Arlington, VA
My fiance and I are making the trip from DC as well. Unfortunately, due to commitments tonight and Sunday, we are making a long day out of it tomorrow - so probably no pregame for us. Hope to see some of you all in the ISU section though! It's a fun game atmosphere.

LincolnSwinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 10, 2008
Coming over from Philly area with my two teenage boys. Plan to tailgate in the PURPLE lot if the rain holds off. By the time I looked into parking passes, WVU was sold out and the green lot was going for $100 on StubHub!

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Me and Pants will be there ready to tear it up. I love dogs so I'll have to try and stop by.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Any other CF'er's going to the game tomorrow in Morgantown? I work with an ISU guy and two WVU guys and we always make the trip from DC to Morgantown for football every other year and basketball if the game falls on a weekend. If any other CF'er's are coming, we are all going to be tailgating in the Burgundy lot. The best part of the tailgating in the burgundy lot is that I found out my hotel is dog friendly, so I'll have my insanely friendly and outgoing border collie pup with me until an hour or so before kickoff and he thrives on attention. Who else is going to the game tomorrow?
Real bad luck. Here I live in WV. Surrounded by WV fans everywhere. All ready to go to the game, but last minute 'emergency' surgery scheduled for early next week stopped all plans. Lucky it's not heart related. Cause if it was, I'm not sure I could make it through an ISU game ;)

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Wish I could be there. I'm currently getting my masters at WVU but of course this happens to be the one semester I'm off campus...

• Dislike
Reactions: EERwax