Morris

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
Monte is a flat out stud for a freshman, so excited to watch him to continue to improve.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
I hope to see more of that jump shot next year. He's going to be a true weapon.

I was pleasantly surprised by his jumper today. If he improves that year-over-year, he will go down as the best player to play at ISU ever. Sounds crazy but he has done great with his court vision, but he needs to work on his scoring, which has already come around towards the end of the season. His future looks extremely bright!

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
Hope Monte can put a little size on him in the off season. He is a cool cat out there. As the temperature turns up, his blood runs cold. Future looks bright!

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
He's going to be a complete player before he's done. You can just tell he's got the goods.

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
I feel really good about out guards next year. I feel really good about our forwards next year. I feel really good about having a rim protector next year. I feel really good about having depth next year and I feel really good about what piece(s) Freddy adds in the offseason. Going to be another really fun year.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
Monte look cool and collected all night. He is going to be a clutch go-to guy in the coming years. I think he will be one of my favorites ever.

TransferU

Mar 13, 2014
I honestly think the biggest think Monte could do would be to gain 20 pounds of muscle. He is already a stud, and I think that is one facet of his game that could be greatly improved. I think next year the combo of him and Thomas will be deadly.