Most people find them hot, but you do not.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I am finding the level of disdain for Scar Jo in here quite surprising? May I ask what it is you don't like about her?

I know a lot of guys refuse to watch Downton Abbey, but the youngest sister on there reminds me a ton of a younger Scar Jo (or less skanky Megan Fox):

images

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
shakira
jessica biel
zooey deschanel
scarlet johansson
kristen stewart

Speaking of Shakira, I cant stand her singing voice. Sounds like she has marshmallows and cotton stuck in the back of her throat and her tongue is stuck to the bottom of her mouth.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I know a lot of guys refuse to watch Downton Abbey, but the youngest sister on there reminds me a ton of a younger Scar Jo (or less skanky Megan Fox):

images

A less skanky Megan Fox. That's something I could get behind.

pun intended

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

images

I have only watched one or two episodes, but it strikes me how similar the daughters and mother look to each other. Especially that oldest daughter.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I am finding the level of disdain for Scar Jo in here quite surprising? May I ask what it is you don't like about her?

I wondered the same. Hot in a classical kind of sense, she actually has real curves.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
I wondered the same. Hot in a classical kind of sense, she actually has real curves.

There are girls that are only hot in their time. Scar Jo is hot no matter what period it is. She would be hot in the 80s, 90s, 50s you name the decade or century she is hot. megan fox, hot in the oughts, not hot in the '10s.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
There are girls that are only hot in their time. Scar Jo is hot no matter what period it is. She would be hot in the 80s, 90s, 50s you name the decade or century she is hot. megan fox, hot in the oughts, not hot in the '10s.

You know, I can picture ScarJo all dolled up in a black and white movie. It fits.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
Sophia Vergara...There, I said it. She is way too annoying to be hot.

Annoying on the show, or in real life? Cause she is supposed to annoying on the show. And anytime I have seen her talk in real life she seems okay. But to each their own.

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
Kate Upton. She doesn't have hips. Women are supposed to have hips. You know who else doesn't have hips? Men.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Annoying on the show, or in real life? Cause she is supposed to annoying on the show. And anytime I have seen her talk in real life she seems okay. But to each their own.

There is just something about her voice/accent that I cannot stand. I can't really put my finger on it, but everytime I see her on tv, be it sitcom, commercial, or talk show, I just can't stand listening to her.

I normally have a thing for latin ladies like that, but she just bothers me.

Last edited:

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
There is just something about her voice/accent that I cannot stand. I can't really put my finger on it, but everytime I see her on tv, be it sitcom, commercial, or talk show, I just can't stand listening to her.

But can you stand looking at her?