Mouser the new OC

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Can Kohl be used in a QB power run game?? Brahmer, Noel, and Higgens out wide with Burkle or Moore at TE and Klotz at FB/Lead blocker in the hole. If you put 8 in the box, you will have 1 on 1 with all-conference guys on the perimeter and if you go 7 in the box, you pound it..

I say that full knowing that without meaningful improvement on the offensive line, this is all meaningless conversation
I think Kohl might be a key to how much we use that kind of scheme. We're not running Rocco a whole lot of Kohl isn't ready to step in

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Aclone and cyfan92

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
OK. But I can forget that.

I much like your avatar photo. Someone close?

He looks all black, so not a photo of Champ, Major, or Commander, I'll guess. Does he bite Secret Service agents? ;)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I much like your avatar photo. Someone close?

He looks all black, so not a photo of Champ, Major, or Commander, I'll guess. Does he bite Secret Service agents? ;)
Thank you. He is a stock photo if you look up German Shepherds. I photoshopped him in the foreground of a neat outdoor painting.

He is a very, very close look-alike to our black German Shepherd (50%) and Aus Sheepdog/Pit Bull mix (25% each). She is a great dog. Just turned 2 years old.

I'll do another one some day, with her in the actual pic/avatar.

Last edited:

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
This clown lived 6 blocks from my home while I was prime bait age. So sick!

Wow. You are a few years younger than myself and a few others here on the board who graduated from East High in 1969. We were shocked to learn about this guy when his evil was revealed. Damn glad you didn't have an encounter.

Reactions: Aclone

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
This guy is our new OC?

View attachment 124626

Who dat? Here are my three favorite OC candidates (since you're during a uniformed guy):

Gen. Chesty Puller, the most famous Marine. Chesty was an innovator, such as in the South Pacific in WWII, when his people came under sniper fire at night, he would light a cigarette, drop and roll and Marines would take out the sniper. He did lots of unusual stuff like this. And in Korea, at the Chosin Reservoir, wow.

1708994599837.png

Adm. Chester Nimitz, the gutsy dude who sent the weak American force in June 1942 against the powerful Japanese fleet at Midway. No gambler ever won bigger, the turning point in the Pacific war. He went on to lead the greatest fleet in world history (imagine a football running game) to pound the hell out of the enemy.

1708995110067.png

Gen. Patton. A perfect running game coordinator, right?

1708995243579.png

• Winner
Reactions: MTCyclone43 and GTO

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Who dat? Here are my three favorite OC candidates (since you're during a uniformed guy):

Gen. Chesty Puller, the most famous Marine. Chesty was an innovator, such as in the South Pacific in WWII, when his people came under sniper fire at night, he would light a cigarette, drop and roll and Marines would take out the sniper. He did lots of unusual stuff like this. And in Korea, at the Chosin Reservoir, wow.

View attachment 124627

Adm. Chester Nimitz, the gutsy dude who sent the weak American force in June 1942 against the powerful Japanese fleet at Midway. No gambler ever won bigger, the turning point in the Pacific war. He went on to lead the greatest fleet in world history (imagine a football running game) to pound the hell out of the enemy.

View attachment 124629

Gen. Patton. A perfect running game coordinator, right?

View attachment 124630
I like the grumpy looking old white one.