Moved threads ...

CloneBack

Apr 17, 2007
West Des Moines
Here is a suggestion, when I click on a thread is it possible to see the orignal thread first instead of the last response? doesn't that seem backwards? (I'm sure this has been brought up before) but I'm not on day and night.. just morning, day and then evening =)

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Here is a suggestion, when I click on a thread is it possible to see the orignal thread first instead of the last response? doesn't that seem backwards? (I'm sure this has been brought up before) but I'm not on day and night.. just morning, day and then evening =)

What do you click on? Trying to help.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If you click the link of the thread, that's what you'll see. By clicking the arrow, it takes you to the last post.

And when viewing a thread, at the top left you see a "View first unread". When clicking that, it will take you to the first post in the thread made since your last viewing of that thread. :)

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
If you click the link of the thread, that's what you'll see. By clicking the arrow, it takes you to the last post.

And when viewing a thread, at the top left you see a "View first unread". When clicking that, it will take you to the first post in the thread made since your last viewing of that thread. :)

Also under quick links, then edit options. You have the ability to chose linear newest first or oldest first. Might want to check there to see what you have it set as.