Moved to the IC/QC area and looking for a game watch!

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
Feb 20, 2016
Just moved to west liberty and looking for a game watch in cr or qc? Anybody know of one? Time and location please! Thanks for the help!

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
If I wasn't so lazy and just stay home to watch on my 70" HDTV, I would meet you at an establishment in Muscatine. Boonies on Iowa Ave. has lots of TVs and will put ISU on if asked.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
@MuskieCy might know of somewhere in Muscatine. I do not.
BWW just closed and left town. Boonies is good. Maybe at the Hy-Vee cafe as they have half dozen TVs tuned to sports, Applebees has games on, probably a couple of others in town, but I don't go out to watch except to Boonies.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Boonies is a good spot. Never watched ISU there, but did see the first Field of Dreams game there. They have a room off to the right as you enter that would make a good spot for that. Smallish. Maybe seats 15 or so.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Boonies is a good spot. Never watched ISU there, but did see the first Field of Dreams game there. They have a room off to the right as you enter that would make a good spot for that. Smallish. Maybe seats 15 or so.
Yeah, we had organized a couple of ISU gamewatch there about 5-6 years ago.

Reactions: NWICY
Feb 20, 2016
If anyone is interested, I’d be up for watching a game if there was a group that wanted to. New to the area and don’t know anybody in the area.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
But the Quad Cities are right in the heart of Fran's recruiting area. Good luck.

edit: Actually, more like the far edge of his prime recruiting area.

Last edited: