Movie 50/50

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
I went to see 50/50 with Seth Rogan and the kid from "3rd Rock from the Sun" last night for a preview screening and I must say it's one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I usually don't recommend movies but I would recommend everyone goes and sees this. Hilarious movie, great message.

/50/50 Official Movie Website

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
That "kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun" is one of the best young actors in Hollywood. I look forward to seeing it as I love Seth Rogen as well.

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've had this movie marked on my calendar since a friend showed me the trailer this summer, ironically, at the oncology camp that I worked at. Definitely looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That "kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun" is one of the best young actors in Hollywood. I look forward to seeing it as I love Seth Rogen as well.
You really shouldn't refer to him as the kid from 3rd Rock. He has left that role in the dust. Do people call Drew Barrymore the girl from ET, or Alyssa Milano that girl form Whos the Boss? Nope, and they are far inferior actors as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron