My Own Friday Five: Embarrasing Songs in your Playlist

My Top Embarrassing Songs I Own (multiple choice)

• "Not Gonna Get Us" - t.A.T.u. - I think I got the English version. Can't tell for sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
So this afternoon I was listening to some music on my playlist and a song came up that had me hesitating with the skip button. Sandwiched right between Wu-Tang Clan's "Triumph" and Orgy's "Blue Monday", there it was. "Informer". By Canadian white Reggae mc Snow.

You know the type of song I'm talking about. You enjoy it, but everyone else would find it embarrassing. You play it in your car and jam out, but only with the windows closed and no one else in the car. What are your top 5 embarrassing songs that for some reason you will not delete from your phone/ipod/playlist? I'll provide 10 of mine so that you all can help me narrow them down. This is a judgement-free zone, so feel free to share knowing we won't laugh at you (at least not too much).

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I have a ton since my daughter used to ask me to download stuff before she was old enough. So I have Bieber, Backstreet Boys, and a bunch other pre teen crap.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'll occasionally channel surf and listen to the latest top 40 and after about 15 minutes of all the latest Ariana Kesha featuring Post Malone or whoever it is, Informer would sadly be a breath of fresh air.

• Agree
Reactions: xboxfever and GTO

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So this afternoon I was listening to some music on my playlist and a song came up that had me hesitating with the skip button. Sandwiched right between Wu-Tang Clan's "Triumph" and Orgy's "Blue Monday", there it was. "Informer". By Canadian white Reggae mc Snow.

You know the type of song I'm talking about. You enjoy it, but everyone else would find it embarrassing. You play it in your car and jam out, but only with the windows closed and no one else in the car. What are your top 5 embarrassing songs that for some reason you will not delete from your phone/ipod/playlist? I'll provide 10 of mine so that you all can help me narrow them down. This is a judgement-free zone, so feel free to share knowing we won't laugh at you (at least not too much).

Nickelback tops your list, that song...goodness.

Deee-Lite is actually pretty cool to me. Bootsy Collins

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Why would I be embarrased by music I have? Some has stood the test of time better than others. I like what I like and that is all I care about.

Help Support Us

Become a patron