My Pledge—No More Trolling

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
That schedule was determined before the B1G expanded and had 9 conference games. Iowa still only played 8 conference games that year.

You are missing the point. YB was blaming Pollard for Iowa not playing Notre Dame, when in fact Iowa could, just like Northwestern is doing because the game means that much to them, while also playing Duke.

There aren’t a whole lot of teams that play 11 P5 games a year. I’ve never said there is. But I have shown that teams do, and they will continue to do so if it is important to them. Some teams do a home and home, some do a neutral. Either way, Iowa looks to have no intentions of leaving the State again for a non conference game with the current setup.

I hope at the minimum if ISU can be a respectable 7 to 8 win a year team that we would go back out and get good group of 5 teams, like we did when Utah and Uconn were on he schedule. Maybe even playing Minnesota once in a while, not every year, but space it out a little.
I think going forward AD's are going to be very reluctant to give up a home game. The future of TV revenue is in question with streaming and folks dropping cable....if a neutral site game makes financial sense then yes...

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So why don't you believe Kakert about Cook but you do about ND?

Kakert doesn’t sound sure at all about Cook.

He was adamant about the ND story. Why do you believe Kakert about Cook but not ND?

How long are you going to carry on about this?

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia

He was adamant about the ND story. Why do you believe Kakert about Cook but not ND?

giphy.gif

Reactions: YeahBuddy

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I don't think Cook is leaving because of Kakert

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Montgomery gained almost half of his rushing yards (550 out of 1146) on the season in 4 games against TTU, BU, Akron and WVU. Texas Tech was the strongest rushing defense of any of those 4 teams if that tells you anything.

The average ranking of those 4 teams rush defense is 90.

Texas Tech- 62
Baylor- 91
Akron- 105
West Virginia- 103
Wadley gained 478 or his 1109 rushing yards in 4 games against Illinois, Nebraska, BC and Wyoming. Wyoming was the the strongest rushing defense of any of those teams if that tells you anything.

The average ranking of those 4 teams' rush defense is 95.75.

Wyoming - 60
BC - 93
Nebraska - 114
Illinois - 116

While Montgomery's big game was 164 yards against Tech's 62nd ranked rush defense, Wadley's big game was 159 yards against Nebraska's woeful 114th ranked rush defense.