Nationals Fantasy - WrestleStat

Dec 21, 2022
I figured we better have our fantasy up and rolling a week ahead of time. I posted the link and instructions below to the group.

Fantasy Link - Iowa State Cyclones

• 1000 points to use
  • Select 1 wrestler for each weight
  • Wrestlers assigned point value based on seed (see Legend above)
  • 3 tie breaker questions
  • TB1 - Points scored for 1st place team (Example: 2016 NCAA Champion Penn State scored 123.0 points)
  • TB2 - Points scored for 2nd place team (Example: 2016 NCAA 2nd place Oklahoma State scored 97.5 points)
  • TB3 - Points scored for 3rd place team (Example: 2016 NCAA 3rd place Ohio State scored 86.0 points)
  • Wrestler points awarded by standard tournament scoring: bonus + advancement + placement

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
At 60 points I don’t know how you couldn’t take him. There are some good values this year with low seeds, but nothing like a 3 time champ at that price.
The other way to look at it is everyone else is thinking the same thing. If he's hurt and can't go you could pick up a lot of points on others. (full disclosure - I picked him in most my draws, lol)

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Yeah…I’d be shocked if this was earth shattering movement. That said, there are a lot of injuries out there. CStar and Griffith at the top.
I could see Griffith having to pull out. That would move Kemp and Kennedy to the bottom and Rocco Welsh to the top which would really shake 174 up

Reactions: crablegs

Help Support Us

Become a patron