NSCR: Nationwide Series-Newton

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
The Shawn Johnson 250?

(That post was for our fearless leader Jeremy, who loves all SJ related promotions.:wink:)

Reactions: HiltonMagic

terryk

Apr 13, 2006
Grimes
Easy the Cardinal 250, if you don,t get this you are not from Newton. All the Clement boys played for the Red and Black

borc4cy

Aug 26, 2006
DSM, IA
Since when did this state become the cyclone state?

Ok its probably is going to be hard to explain this to you since your a Hawkeye fan or someone that is just jumping on the I want to hump KF bandwagon. But ever since we didnt have to score a touchdown on you to beat you. And every year that even if we dont beat you I will always and along with my fellow Cyclone fans we are always going to call this a Cyclone state. Not every where you go is Hawkeye country (which even if you are in Europe of the heart of Africa its Hawkeye Country, please) and you guys are going to have to start to deal with that when your looking for a new coach at the end of the year. And why are you on a Cyclone page anyway, arent you supposed to be out complaining on why your not rank in the Top 10 this year?

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Since when did this state become the cyclone state?

Since we crushed the Hawks in the Cy-hawk series. Even in the Cy-hawk name, look what comes first. Seriously, go back to your Hawk boards.

As for a name. They already have the Corn Indy, staying in the spirit of Iowa and the state fair, I say it should be the "Soy Bean on a Stick 250".

Last edited:

hawkeyesforeva

Jul 25, 2008
Sioux City, IOWA
Since we crushed the Hawks in the Cy-hawk series. Even in the Cy-hawk name, look what comes first. Seriously, go back to your Hawk boards.

As for a name. They already have the Corn Indy, staying in the spirit of Iowa and the state fair, I say it should be the "Soy Bean on a Stick 250".

Whats your point, it wouldnt make any sense calling it the Hawk-cy then would it!