***NCAA First Round: (7) Iowa State vs. (10) Maryland [Fri., 6:30 CT]***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I thought Stuelke scored 48?

Clark 49. Gustafson 48. Stuelke 47. Mostly know this because the 48 came against my local Gophers here in the old Barn not that long ago.

Sort of like Tonya Burners leading ISU at 43 @ Nebraska but Ashley Joens having the Hilton top at 41 vs lowly Wright State (tied with Lindsey Wilson's 41 @ Colorado for 2nd place overall). Got to give the scoring nods to Baker, Wilson and Crooks doing it in league games or NCAA games. Don't really care who got the most at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: undersized_post

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Sort of like Tonya Baker leading ISU at 43 @ Nebraska but Ashley Joens having the Hilton top at 41 vs lowly Wright State (tied with Lindsey Wilson's 41 @ Colorado for 2nd place overall). Got to give the scoring nods to Baker, Wilson and Crooks doing it in league games or NCAA games. Don't really care who got the most at home.

Tonya Burns' 42 against Nebraska was at Hilton. That tied the record originally set by Drake's Sharon Upshaw (and later matched by Connie Yori). Upshaw dropped 42 in the first WBB game ever at Hilton.

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Tonya Burns' 42 against Nebraska was at Hilton. That tied the record originally set by Drake's Sharon Upshaw (and later matched by Connie Yori). Upshaw dropped 42 in the first WBB game ever at Hilton.

Typo and I misread the pdf. The bold was for current players and not home games like I read it. PDF was last years so had Joens in bold.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I see all these tweets about the hok women’s game. It says “CC and Iowa leading” “CC and Iowa trailing”. What’s going to happen next year when the CC withdrawal kicks in and Iowa won’t be mentioned that much.

In their defense it's better than "Jerome Tang's Wildcats" and "Jerome Tang and his Kansas State Wildcats".

At least Clark is actually good and interesting to watch. Our conference rival has basically been absorbed into a cult of a horrible basketball coach.

Reactions: Kinch