NE over Giants. Lol

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
Haha I hate NY GIANTS

NE wins 27-26 last second fg

screw NY and their obnoxious fans

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
It was like watching the Cyclones there at the end. The Giant coaches are really not to bright giving Brady 2 minutes.....It was like finding ways to lose....mis managed time on offense, the catch the refs took away, the girl slide by Eli, the dropped interception, the whif tackle on the very last catch that gave reciever 7 more yards (big deal...would have made it a 61 yard field goal), etc....
That was a catch though. Sick and tired of these cute replay referees and the ridiculous interpretations sometimes of the "football move". That cat caught the ball and his second foot was AT LEAST touching simultaneously as the defender racked across his arms. that was a catch all day long. Oh well, I hate both teams fans and governors.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
helmet_catch.jpg

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
That sucked, I hate the patriots way more than any other team in the league.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
No kidding. Not sure how you can hate the Giants and their "obnoxious fans" but not find the Patriots fans equally obnoxious, if not more so.

I lived in Indianapolis when the Super Bowl was there (NE/NYG #2). Spent time down in Super Bowl village. Far and away Giants fans were better than Patriots fans. No doubt about it.