Negedu

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Not to be a jerk, but why would we care about this? There might be something I am missing. I know we initially recruited him while he was in prep school

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Not to be a jerk, but why would we care about this? There might be something I am missing. I know we initially recruited him while he was in prep school

It was speculated that we make a play for him after he left Arizona...apparently not.

That's why this is interesting.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
Negedu and Brackins need to be reunited again. They would be an awesome combo, unfortunetely negedu doesnt seem interested in us at all

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
There was talk of recruiting him again after he left Arizona, plus I am alway interested in where Transfers are going to land

Got ya! I wasn't trying to call you out, but I hadn't heard from anybody about us going after him. Would have been a nice get. He has to be a top 5 athlete in college ball. Not sure of how his basketball skills are though

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
Maybe if we stop recruiting top players we could land one. Oh, maybe we just need a few tourney wins.

wheels686

Oct 25, 2006
Grinnell, IA
What was said about him before he committed to Arizona was that he had stars in his eyes, meaning he wanted a top notch program already. Even though he could probably start at the 3 position and be teamates with brackins again he wont even consider us. doesnt surprise me though, Ive heard he is better suited for offenses like memphis. Im pretty sure we could work him in though. And yes winning will help bring in big recruits, that pretty obvious

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Negedu and Brackins need to be reunited again. They would be an awesome combo, unfortunetely negedu doesnt seem interested in us at all

Now you've done it... now Brackins will leave ISU and transfer to wherever Negedu signs!:wideeyed:

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
I thought I heard that Arizona was claiming that Iowa State tampered with Negedu. Then they had to back off because of all the smoke. :jiggy:

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Seriously, I am hearing Indiana is a liklely destination for Negedu. It will all come down to whether or not Crean can afford him.