Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Sister sold two tickets for friend to bring his daughter as a birthday gift. Now she needs one, just to get in the door.

Sister bought one -- better than our seats ;)

Last edited:

5thGenCyclone

Dec 4, 2011
I need one to get my daughter in the door to sit on my lap. How much and can you transfer electronically?

Thanks,

Tyler S.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I need one to get my daughter in the door to sit on my lap. How much and can you transfer electronically?

Thanks,

Tyler S.

Sorry I can't help you, but don't be afraid to walk up slow asking for one to get your daughter in. Lots of times someone will either sell you one cheap or give you one. I know I've done it quite often to help a fellow Cyclone out and get the young ones started on being a Cyclone.

Reactions: 5thGenCyclone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sorry I can't help you, but don't be afraid to walk up slow asking for one to get your daughter in. Lots of times someone will either sell you one cheap or give you one. I know I've done it quite often to help a fellow Cyclone out and get the young ones started on being a Cyclone.
I one time lost my tickets on the way to a football game. No idea between the vehicle and the gate. Was going to buy tickets then. Guy comes up and says 20/ticket after I said what happened. This women then comes up and says 10 each (quite drunk young lady actually). I said what happened and she then said she didn’t want to stand out there and I could just have them. After being handed the tickets, the first person said he could go 15 then. I just looked at him In astonishment and walked in.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY